This is the Windows app named WebServer / AMP Stack for Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as WebServer-0.1.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebServer / AMP Stack for Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WebServer / AMP Stack for Windows
WebServer (AMP Stack) for Windows. Support multiple PHP versions.
- Software: Apache, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB.
- Multiple PHP Versions.
- Apache supports HTTPS.
- Can install on External Disk, it will fix the config path for you.
- Auto-create hosts file entry for the website.
- Manage servers as Windows services.
- Manage websites with different PHP versions.
- Auto-create missing service while starting the server.
- Change port easily.
- Map public folder inside, instead of root public_html folder.
- Apache with mod_fcgid
- MySQL (x64)
- MongoDB (x64)
- Multiple PHP versions
- Auto-create hosts file entries
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webserver-amp-stack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.