This is the Windows app named WFDownloader App whose latest release can be downloaded as WFDownloaderApp_CrossPlatform_BETA.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WFDownloader App with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Use as an image gallery, wallpaper, anime, manga, music, video, document, and other media bulk downloader from supported websites. Also use to download sequential website urls that have a certain pattern (e.g. image01.png to image100.png). Also use app's built-in site crawler for advanced link search. There is also special support for forum media downloading and password protected sites. Say goodbye to downloading one by one.
Go to the Help menu or check out website to get started.
Note that this cross-platform version requires Java (minimum version Java 8) to be installed on your Operating System. For non-java required OS specific versions, check app's website.
- Organized batch downloading
- Batch download image, wallpaper, music, video, anime, manga, etc, from supported sites like imgur, instagram, twitter, pinterest, deviantart, artstation, pexels, unsplash, etc.
- Download images directly from Google, Bing and Yandex search engines
- Allows manual link search (such as hyperlinks, images, videos options) for unsupported sites
- Customizable web crawler for advanced link search
- Special support for forum thread media downloading
- Works with password protected sites via builtin browser or cookie import
- Allows up to 20 simultaneous downloads at once
- Save download progress at any time and resume later
- Strong resume support, e.g. can auto refresh expired links before resuming
- Provides proxy support
- Can export links as a batch to use with other applications
- Cross-platform i.e. use on Windows, Mac or Linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wfdownloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.