This is the Windows app named Where In the World Have You Been? to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wherehaveibeen_3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Where In the World Have You Been? to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Where In the World Have You Been? to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A PHP script with maps of the World, China, Canada, USA, India, Africa and Europe that allows the user to select the countries, provinces or states by clicking on them or selecting a checkboxes.
Selection causes the entity to turn a default color which contrasts with defaults colors of all bordering countries. Thus a patchwork is made to show the history of countries, states or provinces traveled.
Added features allow users to download their maps, to blow them up to posters of any size printed with media of any standard size such as A4 or letter size paper; and to get permanent URLs of their made maps in order to come back and further annotate them at a later date.
- GPL licensing.
- Checkmarks maintained with cookies between sessions
- Most countries are brightly colored in random web safe colors
- Maps of the world, US, Canada, China, Europe, India and Africa
- Uses Python executables for poster making feature, made with bbfreeze so no Python path is needed.
- Now professionally recoded.
- Now with standard install.php file that will take new MySQL database particulars and create tables etc.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whereyoubin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.