This is the Windows app named Wing Live Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as Wing-LiveToolbox-085-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wing Live Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Wing Live Toolbox
The new Behringer Wing console now includes an OSC server. The Wing Live Toolbox has been ported from the popular X32 and X-Air Live Toolbox. It's purpose is to enhance the capabilities of this amazing console by providing snippet-like functionality using tidbits.
- Live interaction with a Wing digital consoles
- Send and receive single OSC commands to/from the Wing for testing purposes
- Chat with the console using English equivalent commands
- Includes a complete OSC command list
- Toggle enumerated values (on/off, etc)
- Increase/decrease relative values
- Tidbits (similar to snippets) and cabinets of tidbits (similar to shows)
- Custom buttons for launching commands or tidbits
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-live-toolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.