This is the Windows app named winLAME whose latest release can be downloaded as winLAME-126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named winLAME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
winLAME is an easy to use encoder for many audio formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis and more.
winLAME lets you read in audio tracks from CDs or encode audio files from your hard drive. The intuitive wizard-style user interface makes it easy to set up encoding settings. Multicore CPUs are used to parallelize encoding tasks.
Official GitHub project webpage:
- Intuitive wizard-style user interface
- Uses LAME mp3 engine encoding features
- Many supported audio formats
- CD Audio extraction including freedb support
- Multicore CPU support for parallel encoding
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winlame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.