This is the Windows app named WndLpt whose latest release can be downloaded as wndlpt-0.2.9-com-src.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WndLpt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Handy 1..12 LPT port pins manager. Manual direction by keyboard or mouse. Automatic direction by Script or Music Visualization.
Access to LPT-port pins in any Windows 98/Me/2k/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Also support direction up to 32 signals via COM port (see video with Arduino UNO).
Can work as VIS plugin for Winamp, WMP and AIMP2/3/4.
- Automatic LPT pins direction by script
- Manual direction by mouse or keyboard
- Available output to COM port (for Arduino)
- Music Visualization with 1..12 LEDs (Stereomixer, Line in, Microphone)
- Easy script debugger (just press F12)
- Visualization plugin for players Winamp, WMP, AIMP2/3/4
- Response to all LPT inputs, outputs (or pins)
- # LPT Buttons tool (new handy LPT pins manager)
- # The EasyDrive tool (easy stepdrive direction tool)
- # LPT Stroboscope (useful stroboscope direction tool)
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wndlpt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.