This is the Windows app named wolfSSL whose latest release can be downloaded as wolfSSLreleaseversion4.8.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wolfSSL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The wolfSSL embedded SSL library (formerly CyaSSL) is a lightweight, portable, C-language-based SSL/TLS library targeted at IoT, embedded, and RTOS environments primarily because of its size, speed, and feature set. It works seamlessly in desktop, enterprise, and cloud environments as well. wolfSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, offers a simple API, an OpenSSL compatibility layer, OCSP and CRL support, is backed by the robust wolfCrypt cryptography library, and much more.
wolfSSL relies on the FIPS 140-2 validated wolfCrypt library for all cryptographic functionality. Visit http://wolfssl.com/wolfSSL/fips.html for more info!
- TLS version 1.3
- TLS version 1.2
- Reduced memory footprint
- Drop in Replacement for OpenSSL
- embedded environments
- Designed for use in IoT devices
- Active Development
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
- Secure Enclave (SGX)
- Hardware Crypto
- Asynchronous Crypto
- Cavium NITROX®
- Intel® Quick Assist Technology (Intel® QAT)
- Embedded OS
Government, Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, Security Professionals, Security
C#, Python, C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wolfssl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.