This is the Windows app named WrapImaJ to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WrapImaJ-1.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WrapImaJ to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WrapImaJ to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WrapImaJ purposes to be a multi-platform wrapper for different
Image Processing systems for:
- using the Java programming language.
The purpose of WrapImaJ is not to combine an exhaustive collection
of all functionalities of different imaging system, but to offer
a simple, concise Application Programming Interface (API)
- allowing to develop imaging software, the source code of which is
independent from the underlying imaging system on which it relies.
In it's current form, it only wraps basic functionalities of ImageJ.
The developers of WrapImaJ intend the library to support compatibilty
with the main imaging systems available in the Java language and
broadly used in the field of life sciences.
- Support for Life Sciences Image File Formats
- 3D Image Visualization (by slices)
- Low Level Image Processing Routines
- Connected Components Labelling and Filtering
- Basic Image Segmentation
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wrapimaj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.