This is the Windows app named WSJT-Z whose latest release can be downloaded as wsjtz-2.5.0-1.10-win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WSJT-Z with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WSJT-Z is a clone of WSJT-X software by Joe Taylor K1JT (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/).
CHANGELOG is available on the Files page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-z/files/).
It started out as an automation project, but recent versions focus on providing additional functionality to an already great tool.
You can find the latest installers here:
WSJT-Z is licensed under GNU GPL v3 - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
Most of the code was created and is copyrighted by the WSJT-X team led by Joe Taylor K1JT.
Tool was previously known as WSJT-X SQ9FVE Full-Auto Mod
Supports FT8, FT4, JT* and WSPR.
NOTE: Please always attend to your transceiver when using WSJT-Z, unless automated operation is legal in your location.
- Modified user interface, including a larger Band Activity window
- Extended filtering features
- Auto CQ and auto responding
- QRZ.COM integration
- Audio alerts
- DXCC / Continent Filtering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-z/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.