This is the Windows app named x2x (xbit2xbyte\xbyte2xbit) to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as x2xAIOv30-Source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named x2x (xbit2xbyte\xbyte2xbit) to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
x2x (xbit2xbyte\xbyte2xbit) to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:xbit2xbyte and xbyte2xbit are designed as sample programs for programmers new to C# as well as a learning tool for the author. These two programs also fulfilled a genuine need to convert to xbits (megabit usually) to xbytes (megabytes, again usually) when dealing with things such as cartridge sizes ,which are generally expressed in megabits, and something the author frequently encountered. Thus, xbit can be used to convert whatever bit (mega, giga, etc.) to whatever byte (again, mega, giga, etc.), and the sister program can be used to convert the opposite way.
- Converts xbits (kilobits, megabits, gigabits, etc) to xbytes (kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
- Converts xbytes (kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes, etc) to xbits (kilobits, megabits, gigabits, etc)
- Features x2xAIO, an all in one program consisting of both xbit2xbyte and xbyte2xbit tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x2x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.