This is the Windows app named x64dbg whose latest release can be downloaded as snapshot_2021-12-05_15-32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named x64dbg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
Development is done on GitHub (https://github.com/x64dbg/x64dbg). Daily snapshots are uploaded here, snapshots for every commit can be found on http://releases.x64dbg.com
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Science/Research, Developers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x64dbg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.