This is the Windows app named Yakoliv Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as yakoliv-proxy-based-ibatis-dao-adapter-1_0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yakoliv Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Yakoliv is a framework designed to facilitate the development of Apache CXF based java softwares.
It takes advantages on Ibatis and Spring with which it forms a mini-container and facilitates
data bases access.
Yakoliv Framework is made of a generic DAO artifact and a GUI program that helps developers:
- generating the data base schema and enabling sequence management
- generating java classes from typed data
- mapping generated classes to data base's table using ibatis sql maps
- generating configurations for spring security secured web services
- generating clients configurations for the generated web services
- generating a contract for client-server communication.
Yakoliv Framework also provides APIs for client proxies initialisation and client/server binary data management
via webservices. For instance, file upload/download.
Yakoliv is useful for every CXF Jax-WS project.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yakoliv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.