This is the Windows app named Yaoqiang BPMN Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as Yaoqiang-BPMN-Editor-5.5.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yaoqiang BPMN Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Yaoqiang BPMN Editor
Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is a graphical editor for business process diagrams, compliant with OMG specifications (BPMN 2.0 / DMN 1.1).
- No Installation, Automatically update
- Quickly and easily create, view, edit and execute your business processes
- Support all BPMN 2.0 diagram, Import/Export OMG BPMN 2.0 file
- Support DMN 1.1 Decision Table, Boxed Invocation/Context, Import/Export OMG DMN 1.1 file
- Automatically generate BPMN 2.0 Diagram Interchange information
- Real-time BPMN syntax validation
- Save BPMN files to a relational database (H2, MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Includes an Open Source BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Includes an Open Source DMN 1.1 Engine.
- Spell check for element label
- Built-in Version Control Repository
- Extensible BPMN fragment library
- Automatically split/merge edges
- Flexible Assembly/Disassembly SubProcesses
- Deploy directly to an existing BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Import custom artifacts
- Export PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, SVG, HTML, VML format
- Export OpenDocument Text (.odt) format
- Includes a LDAP Browser/Editor (works only for version 2)
- Executable BPMN simulation (works only for version 2/3)
- Extensible Plugin Architecture (works only for version 2/3)
- Import Visio .vdx file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import GraphML .graphml file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpmn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.