This is the Windows app named ZeosLib whose latest release can be downloaded as zeosdbo-7.2.14-stable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZeosLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Note: Delphi NextGen support (Android, iOS, OS X,) has been added the Zeos 8.0 development version. Supported compilers start with Delphi XE 10.2 Tokyo. For problems please contact us in the forums on zeoslib.sourceforge.net.
The ZeosLib is a set of database components for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Interbase, Firebird, MS SQL Server, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise and Adaptive Server Anywhere (previously Sybase), Oracle and SQLite for Delphi, FreePascal/Lazarus and C++ Builder.
- Support object for Sequences (Generators)
- Support for Firebird, Interbase and PostgreSQL database events
- Support object for retrieving database objects meta data
- Support object for executing database scripts
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Other API, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Sybase, SQLite, SQL-based, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.