This is the Windows app named MetaModelManager to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MMM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MetaModelManager to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MetaModelManager to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMetamodels provide a novel approach to species risk assessment in which diverse threats are addressed through different disciplines, act at different spatiotemporal scales, or interact in non-linear ways. A metamodel links multiple, discrete models that depict components of a complex system, governing the flow of information between models and the sequence of events in the simulation. Each discrete model simulates processes specific to its disciplinary realm while being informed of changes in other parts of the metamodel by accessing common descriptors of the system, populations, and individuals. Interactions among models are revealed as emergent properties of the system. MetaModel Manager is a platform to implement this approach for extending wildlife risk assessment beyond single-species PVA. MetaModel Manager allows any number of models representing species demography, diseases, landscapes, human actions, or other processes to be linked to models of population dynamics.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metamodelmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.