This is the Linux app named EnterAccess whose latest release can be downloaded as EnterAccess-1.0.65.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EnterAccess with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This JDBC interface serves as a full JAVA interface to MS Access files. It was developed to support the Software-Independent Archival of Relational Databases (SIARD) of the Swiss Federal Institute. It is based on the project Jackcess for accessing MS Access files and makes use of the project H2 for parsing SQL. It is an alternative to the JDBC interface UCanAccess, whose metadata and type support and very limited SQL for DDL and DML queries could not be adapted for the purposes of SIARD.
Currently EnterAccess queries are limited to a single table. All DML and DDL queries are limited by the capabilities of Jackcess, which is good at reading a database and weak on creating a view, creating foreign keys, or modifying a schema.
JDBC, Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/enteraccess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.