This is the Linux app named QtProjectTool whose latest release can be downloaded as qpt_manual.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtProjectTool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
qpt (Qt Project Tool) understands Qt C++ projects (.pro) and allows to pass this information to command line tools as "Code Counters" and "Static Analysis tools".
It also can used inside QtCreator to act as a plugin for "Static Analysis tools" putting reported issues into QtCreator issues pane.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtprojecttool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.