This is the Linux app named AgileTrack whose latest release can be downloaded as agiletrack-setup-1.2.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AgileTrack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AgileTrack is an agile/extreme programming (XP) development planning, iteration, and task tracking tool. It assists in the life-cycle of iterations, projects, stories, tasks, and bugs. It focuses on simplicity, usability, flexibility, and practicality.
- Manage stories, tasks, defects, test cases, or any other issue
- Plan iterations and product releases
- Rich client application offers powerful and fast interface
- Track products, projects, and components in flexible hierarchy
- Allows powerful searches to created, saved, and used for custom reports
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
HSQL, MySQL, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/agiletrack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.