This is the Linux app named ClusterGen whose latest release can be downloaded as ClusterGen-2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClusterGen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ClusterGen is a traffic generator which uses pktgen Linux kernel module for packet generation. To reach high intensity of traffic, ClusterGen uses set of hosts that generate traffic at the same time.
Project was initially written and being developed by MERA
- Grouping hosts into cluster and managing this cluster (add more hosts, remove hosts, monitoring hosts)
- Configuring traffic generation parameters for the whole cluster in transparent manner (User configures parameters only once and each host configuration is handled by ClusterGen)
- Simultaneous traffic generation on all hosts (start/stop traffic)
- Collection, accumulation and representation of statistics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clustergen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.