This is the Linux app named Ejb3Unit whose latest release can be downloaded as Ejb3UnitSampleProject-2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ejb3Unit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ejb3Unit - out of container EJB 3.0 testing. Ejb3Unit is a JUnit extention and can execute automated standalone junit tests for all JEE or Ejb3 projects. The out of container approach leads to short build-test-cycles, no container deployment is needed.
Announcement: jp-mobile and Ejb3unit will go mobile, please visit jp-mobile (GWT based) website at: http://code.google.com/p/jp-mobile/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ejb3unit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.