This is the Linux app named GPSylon whose latest release can be downloaded as gpsylon_bin-0.5.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPSylon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GPSylon is a Java moving map application that is able to display maps like in an atlas and show your position by the use of a gps device. It may track your path, load overlays (e.g. shape files), download maps from expedia servers. - The source code was moved to github!
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpsmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.