This is the Linux app named JBE whose latest release can be downloaded as jbe-0.2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JBE is a fully-compliant JavaBeans editor written in pure J2SE5.0, designed to be painlessly integrated in any java software. It allows to recursively instantiate beans, inspect and edit them, browse through them, and invoke methods on/from them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.