This is the command gpicview that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
gpicview - lightweight image viewer
gpicview [options] file
This manual page documents briefly the gpicview command.
gpicview is a simple image viewer that features:
* Extremely lightweight and fast with low memory usage
* Very suitable for default image viewer of desktop system
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Minimal lib dependency: Only pure GTK+ is used
* Desktop independent: Doesn't require any specific desktop environment
* Open source, licensed under GNU GPL
Currently there is no available option.
Use gpicview online using onworks.net services