This is the Linux app named AirCast/AirUPnP whose latest release can be downloaded as AirConnect-0.2.24.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AirCast/AirUPnP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONUse Chromecast (aircast) devices and UPnP/Sonos (airupnp) as if they were AirPlay players. These applications work on any computer running Windows, Linux (x86, x64 and ARM) and MacOS, find Chromecast (respectively UPnP/Sonos) players and expose (bridge) them as AirPlay devices. Go here https://github.com/philippe44/AirConnect for a detailed README file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aircast-airupnp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.