This is the Linux app named Apache SkyWalking whose latest release can be downloaded as 9.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache SkyWalking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache SkyWalking is an open source application performance monitoring system designed specifically for microservices, as well as cloud-native and container-based(Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes) architectures. It is capable of monitoring, tracing and diagnosing distributed systems in cloud native architectures.
Apache Skywalking supports the collection of telemetry data from a number of different sources and in different formats, such as Java, .NET Core, PHP, LUA agent and more. It also offers a solid core features set, which includes root cause analysis, service topology map analysis, performance optimization, and many more.
- Service, service instance, endpoint metrics analysis/ endpoint dependency analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Service topology map analysis
- Slow services and endpoints detection
- Performance optimization
- Distributed tracing and context propagation
- Database access metrics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-skywalking.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.