This is the Linux app named Application-Level Implementation of TCP whose latest release can be downloaded as cmpe207_alaska_1_0_0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Application-Level Implementation of TCP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application-Level Implementation of TCP
Project to fulfill the requirements of Dr. Frank Lin's CMPE207 class project at San Jose State University. The project is an application-level implementation of a protocol that mimics the functionality of TCP.