This is the Linux app named Apt-Oops whose latest release can be downloaded as apt-oops_1_0_4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apt-Oops with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
If you use apt-get commands and want to avoid application failures due to accidental lost dependencies then you want Apt-oops. Apt-oops supplements the usage of apt-get commands by safer usage and a logging and recovery system of removed packages
- Provides safer usage of apt-get commands
- Provides logging of removed packages
- Provides a list of your most recently uninstalled packages
- Can restore any list of logged packages or those most recently uninstalled
- Easy to use and troubleshoot with detailed instructions and error reporting.