This is the Linux app named Asphyre to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pxl-v110.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Asphyre to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Asphyre to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Asphyre, also known as Platform eXtended Library, is a cross-platform framework for developing video games and scientific applications in Delphi, and FreePascal/Lazarus. The framework provides facilities for real-time rendering of graphics (using DirectX, OpenGL or Software Renderer), text output, mathematics (including vectors and matrices) and networking communication, among other features. It also supports singleboard devices such as Raspberry PI, Intel Galileo, BeagleBone Black and others with features like GPIO, SPI, I2C and so on, along with external displays, sensors and other peripheral devices.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
OpenGL, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit, DirectX
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Free Pascal
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asphyre/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.