This is the Linux app named Denise to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as denise_linux_v1.0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Denise to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Denise to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Denise is a cycle accurate and platform independant c64 / amiga emulator.
My motivation for this project is understanding how it works and write clean and easy readable code.
I dont't sacrifice accuracy or code readability for excecution speed, so you need a fast machine.
The project is influenced by the design of the emulator higan.
Denise supports REU, EasyFlash, Retro Replay, Action Replay, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
I have added PAL and CRT emulation, drag'n'drop and command line support.
Denise consists of 4 main modules.
"guikit", "driver", "emulation" could be used in any other project. "program" links these modules together.
GIT repo is public now: https://bitbucket.org/piciji/denise/src/master/
- cross platform: win 32/64 ( >=XP ), osx, linux
- half cycle accurate
- Dynamic Rate Control
- PAL, CRT Emulation
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), DirectX, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deniseemu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.