This is the Linux app named AWX whose latest release can be downloaded as 19.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWX provides a web-based user interface, REST API, and task engine built on top of Ansible. It is one of the upstream projects for Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. Starting in version 18.0, the AWX Operator is the preferred way to install AWX. AWX can also alternatively be installed and run in Docker, but this install path is only recommended for development/test-oriented deployments, and has no official published release. Uses naming and structure consistent with the AWX HTTP API. Provides consistent output formats with optional machine-parsable formats. To the extent possible, auto-detects API versions, available endpoints, and feature support across multiple versions of AWX. Potential uses include configuring and launching jobs/playbooks, checking on the status and output of job runs, and managing objects like organizations, users, teams, etc.
- Enables users to better control their Ansible project use in IT environments
- AWX is the upstream project from which the Red Hat Ansible Tower offering is ultimately derived
- AWX is designed to be a frequently released, fast-moving project where all new development happens
- The AWX source code is available under the Apache License 2.0
- The AWX Project uses GitHub for its issue tracking
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.