This is the Linux app named dotnet sdk whose latest release can be downloaded as NET7.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dotnet sdk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Core functionality needed to create .NET Core projects, that is shared between Visual Studio and CLI. There are no fees or licensing costs, including for commercial use. .NET is open-source and cross-platform, with free development tools for Windows, Linux, and macOS. .NET is supported by Microsoft. Microsoft ships official releases that are built and tested on Microsoft-maintained servers in Azure and supported just like any Microsoft product. .NET is open source and we are very thankful for the many contributions it receives from the community. To test your locally built SDK, run eng\dogfood.cmd after building. That script starts a new Powershell with the environment configured to redirect SDK resolution to your build.
- This project has adopted the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct
- This repo contains core functionality needed to create .NET projects
- Test your locally built SDK
- Build many different types of applications
- .NET is free
- .NET is open-source and cross-platform
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotnet-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.