This is the Linux app named Batavia XBRL Java Library whose latest release can be downloaded as batavia-xbrl-bxjl-soafxmapping-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Batavia XBRL Java Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Batavia XBRL Java Library
The Batavia XBRL™ Java Library exposes an API that closely follows the XBRL specification. All XBRL components that can be expected based on the specification of the core or any module are represented with interfaces and implementations. License AGPL
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/batavia-xbrl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.