This is the Linux app named Batch XML Modifier whose latest release can be downloaded as BatchXMLModifierFxApp-1.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Batch XML Modifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Batch XML Modifier
Batch XML Modifier (BXM) allows you using a list of commands modify the tags and attributes of all XML files with the identical structure in the specified directory and save results in another selected directory. The program performs the uniform changes for all the tags with the identical name and of the same level. Also, the program performs the uniform changes of the selected attribute of all the tags with the identical name and of the same level.
See wiki for feature list and distribution links.
- Adds/updates/deletes tag/attribute in all files with identical structure in the selected directory
- Copies the value of one attribute to another
- Adds the prefix and suffix to the attribute value
- Replaces the first character of attribute value in capital letters
- Analyzes the contents of input directory and displays message in case of presence in the directory not XML files
- Analyzes the contents of input directory and displays message in case of presence in the directory of XML files with different structure.
- Forms a list of commands for working with tags or attributes and uses it for files in input directory
- Allows the user to remove items from the list of commands before running
- Allows to switch interface: English, Ukrainian or Russian
- Windows and Linux Debian/Ubuntu distributives are available along with jar-file for JRE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/batch-xml-modifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.