This is the Linux app named Battlefleet to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as battlefleet-2.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Battlefleet to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Battlefleet to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:BattleFleet (BF) is the model of naval conflicts at the turn of the 20th century from the high point of view. In Battlefleet old battles can be reproduced.
The game graphic is primitive - it shows the ships positions on the map. So, it is simple to learn the game.
For now the game allows to reproduce ships movement. The main forces of Russia and Japan in the Tsushima battle are available. Additional ships may be added by user.
The first stage of the Tsushima battle is given as example - one of possible scenarios.
The game is based on the rules of the Battlefleet from War Time Journal (currently only ships movement part of rules is implemented)
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/battlefleet2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.