This is the Linux app named Blobwars: Metal Blob Solid to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as blobwars-1.19.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blobwars: Metal Blob Solid to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blobwars: Metal Blob Solid to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Metal Blob Solid is a 2D platform game, the first in the Blobwars series. You take on the role of a fearless Blob agent, Bob, who's mission is to infiltrate various enemy bases and rescue as many MIAs as possible, while battling many vicious aliens.
- Over 25 missions
- More than 8 hours' gameplay!
- 4 difficulty settings
- Large levels with different environments, such as water, lava, ice and slime
- Use a variety of different weaponary, including machine guns and laser cannons
- Multiple objectives
- Great music from DJ Sjors, Ambick, SinQ and LizardKing
- Jetpack and Aqua Lung items to find
- Optional blood and gore
- Boss Battles!
- Joypad support with configurable controls
- Configurable keyboard support
- Level replay value - Return to previous levels to rescue all MIAs and optional objectives
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blobwars/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.