This is the Linux app named BlueSeer ERP whose latest release can be downloaded as blueseer.mysql.win.v52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlueSeer ERP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Free ERP and Accounting Software for Manufacturing Industry. BlueSeer is a freely available enterprise resource planning (ERP) desktop application for small to medium size businesses as well as personal finances. The ERP package supports a fully functional Double Entry General Ledger, Transactional Accounting, MRP, Job Scheduling, AR, AP, Inventory Control, Shipping, Order Entry, Purchasing, Receiving, BarCode Label and Document generation, and EDI to name a few. For personal finance, BlueSeer offers the 'Quick Cash' transactions bundle which allows you to perform Buy/Sell transactions and monitor Expense (misc and recurring) with relative ease. BlueSeer is completely free...no trials, no solicitations...a universal free ERP for Manufacturing. The install is very simple. Feel free to give it a spin and please provide any feedback and/or questions to the services email link on www.blueseer.com. Enjoy.
- Ledger Accounting Double Entry
- Inventory Control
- Sales and Invoicing
- Purchases and Receiving
- Bill Of Material
- Personal Finance
Manufacturing, Management, Engineering
JDBC, MySQL, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blueseer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.