This is the Linux app named SingleCellSeqCNV whose latest release can be downloaded as singlecellseqcnv-2017.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SingleCellSeqCNV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Detection of Copy Number Alterations by Single Cell Sequencing
Kristin A. Knouse, Jie Wu and Angelika Amon, Assessment of megabase-scale somatic copy number variation using single cell sequencing. Genome Research, 2016. gr. 198937.115
Kristin A Knouse, Jie Wu, Charles A Whittaker and Angelika Amon. Single cell sequencing reveals low levels of aneuploidy across mammalian tissues. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2014. 111(37):13409-13414.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/singlecellseqcnv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.