This is the Linux app named BMP bitmap to GLCD bitmap whose latest release can be downloaded as bmp2glcd_ver_1.02_i386_exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BMP bitmap to GLCD bitmap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BMP bitmap to GLCD bitmap
Command line tool to convert BMP images to binary bitmaps and c header files with 8bit page layout instead of line layout (one byte is 8-bit vertical line). Can be used to present data for graphical LCD images in micro controller programming (eg AVR).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bmp2glcd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.