This is the Linux app named Boss Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as Boss-Engine-0.74-Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Boss Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Boss Engine is a graphical API for writing low-resolution 8-bit color applications. It offers easy to use functions for handling graphics, basic i/o and more. Screen access is performed through virtual framebuffers that allow direct read/write access to indexed color screen data. API is coded entirely with native libraries. No third party libraries required.
- Multi Low resolution graphics (320x200 ~ 800x600)
- Full 8 bit palettized graphics with direct access to virtual framebuffer
- Easy to use primitive Drawing & Text routines
- Image & Font handling
- Sample code for getting started
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boss-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.