This is the Linux app named Boundary Representation Library whose latest release can be downloaded as simple.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Boundary Representation Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Boundary Representation Library
Implementation of a topological data structure for representing the boundary (surface) of a 3D solid. A core layer on top of which e.g. CSG operations or 3D model topology fixers can be build. Includes a CSG sample application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/breplibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.