This is the Linux app named byzorgan whose latest release can be downloaded as byzorgan-1.6.10-win7-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named byzorgan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software integrates a small, specialized synthesizer and vocal processor. It can be used to learn Byzantine Church singing. You can play from the keyboard, mouse or touch screen. MIDI input is also available. Voice functions include: pitch highlighting, synthesizer control by voice, pitch correction and voice-to-ison conversion.
On the screen there are labels with symbols of Byzantine notes. There is a metronome. The program is oriented on the Chrysanthos tuning of the diatonic scale: 9/8 - 12/11 - 88/81. The octave is divided into 17 (or 19) non-equal parts, it allows you to get all the Byzantine modes.
- No installation required
- Different channels for melos and isokratima
- MIDI input
- 17 (or 19) non-equal steps per octave: same tuning for all scales
- Voice functions: highlight key, synthesizer control by voice, pitch correction, voice-to-ison conversion
- Record audio
- Training mode
- Cross-platform: may be compiled on any platform, supported by Qt 4.x or 5.x
Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/byzorgan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.