This is the Linux app named DXVK whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DXVK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DXVK is a Vulkan-based translation layer for Direct3D 9 through 11, for use on Linux with Wine. Direct3D is a graphics application programming interface built for Windows and is used for rendering three-dimensional graphics in applications. It is typically useful in applications where performance is vital, such as in three-dimensional games. This project aims to provide support for Direct3D11, feature level 11_1, and Direct3D10, feature level 10_1. Currently however, there are still a few unsupported features, such as shared resources, predication, class linkage and target-independent rasterization. To get the best results out of this project, it is recommended that you use an esync-enabled Wine build to reduce CPU overhead in some games, and to disable desktop effects on your compositor, as this can cause stuttering issues when games are GPU-bound.
- Compatible with D3D9, D3D10 and D3D11
- Supports most Direct3D features (though not all)
- Enables Stream Output support
- Support for new DXGI interfaces
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxvk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.