This is the Linux app named c-lightning whose latest release can be downloaded as clightning-v0.10.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named c-lightning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
c-lightning is a a BOLT-compliant Lightning implementation by Blockstream  written in C language. Version 1 of c-lightning was released on August 8th, 2015, and has since been under active beta development. c-lightning runs on Linux. The Lightning Network is an off-chain, routed payment channel network built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain. The network consists of nodes connected by peer-to-peer channels. This allows low cost, near-instant payments to be trustlessly routed across the network via connected nodes. On top of complying with all BOLT standards, c-lightning is developing an architecture for plugins. Plugins can be built to extend the c-lightning command line API. There are a number of developer tools, libraries and plugins that exist for the c-lightning implementation.
- Get bitcoin addresses right into your lightning node to deposit funds
- Supported implementation of a wide collection of plugins
- Connect to various nodes on the network and create channels and invoices
- Synchronize with the Bitcoin network to send and receive payments
- HD wallet encryption available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c-lightning.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.