This is the Linux app named Cahoots! whose latest release can be downloaded as cahootsv21rc2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cahoots! with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cahoots! is a community-building platform written in PHP, and designed for encouraging interaction and Q&A in a technically-oriented community.
- Supports multiple different types of content
- WYSIWYG HTML editor with support for code syntax highlighting
- Multiple user authentication choices including OpenID and Facebook
- Fully searchable content database
- Highly customizable permissions, content locking, etc
- Automated e-mail newsletter based on site content
- Easy to create new categories of content
- High-performance Zend Framework
- Simple administration with great flexibility
- Integrates/connects with Facebook, Twitter, OpenID, and other Cahoots sites
- Supports MetaWeblog/Blogger remote posting
- Integrated social bookmarking for content items
- Integrated Bad Behavior link-spam-bot protection
- Install instructions online at http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cahoots/index.php?title=Cahootsv2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cahoots/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.