This is the Linux app named Castor3D whose latest release can be downloaded as Castor3D-0.7.0-1.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Castor3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCastor3D is a 3D engine written in C++.
It works on Windows and also on GNU/Linux.
It uses OpenGL (with GLSL) or Direct3D 9 (with HLSL).
Cg shader language is also supported.
- Direct3D and OpenGL support, with their shader languages
- Linux (GTK) and Windows Support
- ASE, OBJ, PLY, 3DS, MD2, MD3 format support
- Plugins for Renderers, Dividers, Importers
- Multipass rendering
Project is a 3D engine, wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/castor3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.