This is the Linux app named cl-ntriples whose latest release can be downloaded as cl-ntriples-latest.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cl-ntriples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A basic parser and a set of simple utilities to parse N-Triples data.
N-Triples provides a simple format for representation of Semantic Web/W3C RDF semantic data. CL-NTRIPLES provides a simple and easy to use parser for Common Lisp applications.
Check the project Wiki (see link above) for additional documentation.
Lisp, Common Lisp
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cl-ntriples/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.