This is the Linux app named Codebreaker - The Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Codebreaker_1_0_en.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Codebreaker - The Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Codebreaker - The Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Codebreaker is a small game that runs in your browser (so you don't need to install it). The aim is to find the right code (3 digits). But the panel only tells you how many digits are right, not which ones. You can play the game on our webpage.
- Logic game
- Runs in your webbrowser - no installation needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codebreakergame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.