This is the Linux app named CRISPR-Offinder to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CRISPR-offinder-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CRISPR-Offinder to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CRISPR-Offinder to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSummary: Design efficient and specific CRISPR small guide RNAs (sgRNAs) is one of the keys for a successful application of CRISPR technology. Importantly, more and more new RNA-guided endonucleases with different protospacer adjacent motif (PAM) have been discovered. Therefore, there is an urgent need to develop a versatile tool to design sgRNA to satisfy the requirement of different RNA-guided DNA endonucleases. To this end, a flexible sgRNA design program named “CRISPR-offinder” was developed. The most important feature of this new program is that it supports all known PAM types, as well as the customer-defined PAM. Besides, CRISPR-offinder can find and rank the candidate sgRNAs in genome by off-target sites number, and also can be used to design single or paired-gRNAs. CRISPR-offinder is freely available as a command-line program or accessible via our website.
Availability: CRISPR-offinder is freely available at http://crispr-offinder.com/ or http://crispr.igenetech.com/.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crispr-offinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.