This is the Linux app named cruisecontrol whose latest release can be downloaded as cruisecontrol-bin-2.8.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cruisecontrol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CruiseControl is a framework for a continuous build process. It includes, but is not limited to, plugins for email notification, Ant, and various source control tools. A web interface is provided to view the details of the current and previous builds.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cruisecontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.