This is the Linux app named pascal p5c whose latest release can be downloaded as pascal-p5c-code-r76.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pascal p5c with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
p5c is a fast portable iso standard pascal compiler.
It is derived from the pascal p5 compiler and creates gnu c code instead of p-code.
This makes it very fast since it uses gcc to generate native code.
p5c is multi platform - it is easy to get up and running since you only need gcc to start.
Using gcc enables extra tools like a static analyser and code coverage analyser
It extends p5 by adding arbitrary set limits and conformant arrays.
The project also contains p5x - pascal with extensions to the standard pascal language (underscores allowed in identifiers, otherwise in case statement, constant expressions, etc)
- free fast iso standard pascal
- multi platform
- extensive tests
- arbitrary set limits
- conformant arrays
- embedded c code
- easily portable to any OS that has gnu c
- integrates with existing c libraries and tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascal-p5c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.